Hot torrents
H264 X264
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Split.2016.FULL.NEW.SOURCE.1080p.HC.HDTV.x264.AAC-SHOWSCEN
View Torrent Info: Paterson.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
View Torrent Info: Dont.Kill.It.2016.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG
Hot torrents
BluRay, 4k UHD
View Torrent Info: Gladiator 2000 Paramount Re-Issue Blu-ray 1080p x264 DTSHD 5.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Resident Evil The Final Chapter 2016 Multi 1080pBluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 -DDR
View Torrent Info: Hidden.Figures.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS[EtHD]
View Torrent Info: Sin City 2005 1080p BluRay x264 DTSHD 7.1 Subs -DDR
Hot torrents
Television
View Torrent Info: The.Blacklist.Redemption.S01E05.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The.Last.Kingdom.S02E02.HDTV.x264-MTB[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Greys.Anatomy.S13E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: Arrow.S05E17.HDTV.x264-LOL[ettv]
View Torrent Info: The Salesman (Forushande) 2016 Multi 1080p Blu-ray x264 DTSHD 5.1 MSubs-DDR
View Torrent Info: GANTZ:0 2016 BluRay 1080p x264 JPN DTSHD 5.1 ESub-DDR
View Torrent Info: Pandora.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
View Torrent Info: Hidden Figures (2016) 720p BRRip Hindi DD 5.1Ch - Eng DD 5.1Ch ~ PyZ
30s
Chat
To add new messages please Login or Register for FREE
Warning! Protect Yourself from Lawsuits and Fines!
Your IP Address is 54.146.135.173.   Location is United States
Your IP Address is visible to EVERYONE. Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN while torrenting!
ExtraTorrent strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
Hide my IP address!

So what now . . .

Post a Reply    Subscribe to Topic    
AuthorMessage
Rockman avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 06:13
Author:
Ok i just found this site and need help.

I am using w98se, i e 6.0 and dsl and real player 10.5 . Is it possible to download a dvd to my hard drive and then use dvd decrypter and shrink etc to burn it to a dvd ! ?

If so do you have nice simple intructions that i can use - thanks
No avatar
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:36
Author: Blocked
well there should not be any prob for you to download and convert for dvd decrypter i cant say since im into convertxtodvd or win avi and for burning i use nero but if you need anything just try search the forum there is alot off nice guide that can help you just like this one

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?t=722

guide for winavi http://extratorrent.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?t=947

enjoy hope it help abit if not just ask again

2qthkdt.gif
lesles avatar
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 02:42
Author:
no need to use dvd decrypter and shrink(only rip fr original dvd copy-rited). ConvertXtoDVD does it all.

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/1406753 ... ruary+2008)+rar.html
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 06:11
Author:
Ok i still can t find anything to download movies to my hd from a web site and then burn to a dvd what am i missing and which sites have free movies, some sites boot me to pay sites who want $45.00 a month or worse and thats not Free.

And i ve downloaded ConvertXtoDvD so whats next do have nice simple instructions that i can follow seems a lot different then Decrypter / skrink / ripit4me etc and how do i download the patch never done that before - thanks . . .
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 07:09
Author:
OK i see Hot First Cams Torrents movies listed here and i am not sure as to what thats about, i d/l convertXtoDvD and that seemed to do nothing, i tryed downloading a movie to my had which pulled up my Windows media player and it found nothing to play and it couldn t find any updates to fix the problem so whats that all about and whats next - byeee . . .
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:50
to download you need a program like utorrent to download convertxtodvd is just so you can convert files to dvd ect

try this guide

http://extratorrent.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?t=839

or try look there is lot off guide here on the forum with all the help you need

or maby this one http://extratorrent.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?t=335

or this http://extratorrent.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?t=823

ot http://extratorrent.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?t=758

enjoy

2qthkdt.gif
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:07
Author:
Umn i don t get it i have convertX to Dvd and it patch as far as i can tell and nothing works and i see any help in the guides; what have i missed and how do i get wathever i need - yikes - thanks . . .
No avatar
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 17:11
to download you need utorrent google it and enjoy. convertx convert you download files to dvd and to patch it you need to replace the patch file in the folder convertxtodvd with the one callt crack or what ever its callt
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 05:59
Author:
Ok Taker i just downloaded utorrent 1.8.1 beta to the utorrent folder it found on my hard drive , i ll try to load a movie and see what happens and what gets pulled up - thanks bye for now . . .
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 06:22
Author:
Taker -

Ok i am trying to get a movie (Prom nite ) and it seems to to d/l to some unknown spot on my hd. How do i know when is finished and then will Dvd decryter / skrink or Fab or ripit4me etc be able to burn it to a dvd for me or must i make more changes ? Guess i ll just hang loose for now and hope something Pops up and tells me its ready to burn, i have no count down timer, guess i ll give it another hour - byee for now
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 06:55
Author:
Taker -

Ok i think i need to reset my posted modem speed i guessed at it - its d/l way to slow, i ve got the best dsl from the phone company but can t remember those speeds and which is upload and d/l and what s the difference.

Is now at 3.9% and going slowly up @ 32.8 kbs guess i am in for a long wait. Will be fun to see what the rippers do with it.

Where do i go to on u torrent to fix that - byeee
No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:21
ok now you have utorrent and your downloading.if you read the link i posted there is all the help you need with speed off download ect
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 13:08
Author:
Taker -

Ok checked some trouble shooting guides and if i understand it will never be ubove 40 kbs so i should test my dsl speed and use the best speed and be perpared for long and slow downloads ! ?

And why should i be concerned about, adding torrents and seeds and peers and when? Right now i am almost finished d/l 698mbs and its telling me 10(27) seeds and 4(79) peers is that good or bad and what might i do about it ? And this process has been running for 6 hours and 30 mins and i hope will finally be done is another hour sheech and yikes is this process always this slow ! ? From what i read from your links and extra torrent online help this appears to be very normal and nothing can be done to speed this up ! ?

Oh well later today i ll try to burn it to a dvd , that should be fun wonder what ajustments i ll need to make i don t see any mention of that and that can t be good hum - oh well - bye for now and decrypter / shrink etc here i come . . . Sorry if i am a pest, i am trying to get this right . .
No avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 14:10
well about seed peer lecher ect you can read about in the link i did but is about speed off your download =seed ect and ofc you can get above 40kbs but then again if you have a slow inter speed like 512/512 dls you only download with about 50-60 kbs but try take a dpeed test you can do that with utorrent just. click on option and there you can see speed guide . or just ctrl+g to open it enjoy
Rockman avatar
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 15:29
Author:
Taker ;

Ok some good news, i got Prom Night Cam Divx-Raven 2007 on my hard drive and it plays on my Media Player 10.5 Whoopy !

But when i tryed to use DvD decrypter / shrink / DvD fab or Rip it, it finds no file to burn to a dvd, seems like they all need a bunch of VIDEO_TS.ISO files etc and it finds none to burn to a dvd, so whats this all about and whats the fix - thanks i ll get it right yet . . .

Post a Reply    

Forum Search

search in post message
  search in topic subject
Forum

Home - Browse Torrents - Upload Torrent - Stat - Forum - FAQ - Login
ExtraTorrent.cc is in compliance with copyrights
BitCoin: 12DiyqsWhENahDzdhdYsRrCw8FPQVcCkcm
Can't load ExtraTorrent? Try our official mirrors: etmirror.com - etproxy.com - extratorrentonline.com - extratorrentlive.com
2006-2017 ExtraTorrent.cc2