Friends And Nervous Breakdowns
Released March 22, 2005
* Josh Eppard - Vocals
* Michael Birnbaum - Recording, engineering, mixing, guitar on Girl, Your Baby's Worm Food
* Chris Bittner - Recording, engineering, mixing, production, bass tracks on My War, Your Problem, Ordinary Joe (WCH), In A City With No Name, Joshua, They're Laughing At You, How To Be A..., and This Sitcom Really Really Isn't All That Real, and music for Ordinary Joe (WCH)
* Danny Illchuck - Recording, engineering, production, all scratches, guest vocals on Super Friends
* Dave Parker - Recording, engineering, production
* Kwame "Gangstophagus" Wiafe-Atenken - spoken word on My War, Your Problem and Fuck You And Your Filthy A&R Dept.
* Michael Fossenkemper - Mastering
* Bill Scoville - Layout and design
01 "Intro" –1:55
02 "Conspiracy Theories w/ out Mel Gibson" –3:40
03 "My War, Your Problem" –3:34
04 "Ordinary Joe (WCH)" –4:41
05 "Girl, Your Baby's Worm Food" –4:29
06 "Blueprint" –5:44
07 "In a City With No Name" –4:44
08 "God Bless Pepsi" –3:38
09 "Fuck You & Your Filthy A&R Dept." –3:42
10 "Joshua, They're Laughing at You" –3:23
11 "Super Friends" –5:23
12 "How to Be a..." –4:41
13 "The Sitcom Really Really Isn't All That Real" –4:26
14 "Methods n Test Tubes" –4:21
15 "Kill Your Rapper" –1:41
You can sample the album here.
This is the rap project of Josh Eppard, former Coheed & Cambria drummer (Second Stage, Keeping Secrets & Good Apollo 1). He's been kicking it around for 10+ years. It's pretty good. His second album Sick Kids is expected for an early 2008 release. So be on the look out.
This is my second post here on H33T. I can't decide what to upload. I have tons of music and a lot of other stuff too. But I mostly collect music. I have 625+ different artist (ALL genres), and more added every week at least. Then I have soundtracks and compilations. If any one has requests or suggestions of what I should upload, instead of it being completely random stuff that not ever one wants, please let me know. I have alot of major bands, random bands, b-sides, rarities, etc.
Please help me. I am very indecisive when it comes to stuff like this. I would love to just upload my entire hard drive, but I don't have that much bandwith. I can usually upload 6 or so CDs just fine and still download and play online.
!!!SHARING IS CARING!!!
SEED!!! SEED!!! SEED!!!
Comments And Request Are Greatly Appreciated.