TITLE : A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam
This Islamic guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam, Muslims (Moslems), and the Holy Quran (Koran). It is rich in information, references, bibliography, and illustrations. It has been reviewed and edited by many professors and well-educated people. It is brief and simple to read, yet contains much scientific knowledge. It contains the whole book, A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, and more. The contents of this guide follow.
Some Evidence for the Truth of Islam
(1) The Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran
Cover of the book. Click here to enlarge
Cover of the book A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam. Click on the image to enlarge.
A) The Quran on Human Embryonic Development
The Quran on Mountains
C) The Quran on the Origin of the Universe
D) The Quran on the Cerebrum
E) The Quran on Seas and Rivers
F) The Quran on Deeps Seas and Internal Waves
G) The Quran on Clouds
H) Scientists’ Comments on the Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran (with RealPlayer Video)
(2) The Great Challenge to Produce One Chapter Like the Chapters of the Holy Quran
(3) Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam
(4) The Verses in the Quran That Mention Future Events Which Later Came to Pass
(5) Miracles Performed by the Prophet Muhammad
(6) The Simple Life of Muhammad
(7) The Phenomenal Growth of Islam
Some Benefits of Islam
(1) The Door to Eternal Paradise
(2) Salvation from Hellfire
(3) Real Happiness and Inner Peace
(4) Forgiveness for All Previous Sins
General Information on Islam
What Is Islam?
Some Basic Islamic Beliefs
1) Belief in God
2) Belief in the Angels
3) Belief in God’s Revealed Books
4) Belief in the Prophets and Messengers of God
5) Belief in the Day of Judgment
6) Belief in Al-Qadar
Is There Any Sacred Source Other than the Quran?
Examples of the Prophet Muhammad’s Sayings
What Does Islam Say about the Day of Judgment?
How Does Someone Become a Muslim?
What Is the Quran About?
Who Is the Prophet Muhammad ?
How Did the Spread of Islam Affect the Development of Science?
What Do Muslims Believe about Jesus?
What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?
Human Rights and Justice in Islam
What Is the Status of Women in Islam?
The Family in Islam
How Do Muslims Treat the Elderly?
What Are the Five Pillars of Islam?
1) The Testimony of Faith
3) Giving Zakat (Support of the Needy)
4) Fasting the Month of Ramadan
5) The Pilgrimage to Makkah
Islam in the United States
For More Information on Islam (not included in the book)
For Suggestions and Comments
For Further Reading on Islam
About the Editors