To add new messages please Login
1CLICK DVD Copy 5 4 1 8+KEY rar torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 18.104.22.168. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
1CLICK DVD COPY? 5 is fast and easy-to-use software for copying DVD movies. This latest version now utilizes CPRx? error correction technology to ensure the highest level of success copying the latest generation of DVD movies.
Now you can make a perfect copy of a DVD movie with just one click. Unlike other software with complex settings, 1CLICK DVD COPY? 5 can be used by anyone to make perfect copies of DVD movies.
CPRx is a unique and innovative solution to copy new DVD movies which contain bad sectors or bad DVD structure. Many popular DVD movies are now created in such a way as to make it difficult for backup software to copy them properly. This can result in errors during the copy process, or bad playback after the copy is completed.
In order to copy a DVD which has been authored using these new schemes, 1CLICK DVD COPY now utilizes state of the art CPRx technology to ensure the highest level of success when making an archival backup. Just as we've become accustomed to relying on anti-virus software to keep us protected against the latest viruses, we must also rely on new updates of CPRx to ensure we can copy the latest DVD releases. With 1CLICK's update notification feature, you can rest assured that you will be notified every time a new version of the software is available.
- CPRx? technology for copying new DVD movies.
- Integrated burn engine.
- Make a high quality copy of just the movie or include the extras.
- Copies Episodic DVD Movies; TV Series, etc.
- Copy a DVD movie on one disc - no need to split.
- Copy a movie to your hard drive - great for laptops.
- Supports Dual Layer media.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
- Free software updates and technical support for a year.
Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me or 98SE.
Changes in 1CLICK DVD Copy 22.214.171.124 (Jan 3, 2008):
- Fixed a bug which prevented the menu from showing up if you enable the "Extras or Episodes" option on movies like "Rush Hour 3", which has two aspect ratios, "Fullscreen" and "Widescreen".
- By design, 1CLICK only copies the Widescreen version to save space and improve quality.
- Added a message to remind users which version to select (on playback) when two aspect ratios exist.
- Also fixed a bug which caused the progress bar to go beyond 100% when reading DVDs with lots of data files (not movie files).