To add new messages please Login
BSplayer Pro MultiLang 2.26 Build 956 torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 188.8.131.52. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
BSplayer Pro MultiLang 2.26 Build 956
World\'s most popular multimedia player! Ever since the very beginning in the year 2000, the BS.Player™ has been one of the world\'s most popular multimedia players. It is popular for many reasons, one however should be pointed out: BS.Player™ is the first player ever to enable its users to focus on watching the movie instead of dealing with poor computer capabilities or running around looking for a proper setting and codec.
BS.Player™ is a Windows ® player that plays back all kinds of all sort of media files ( avi / mpg / asf / wmv / wav / mp3...) and specialises in video and divx playback. It can also display subtitles. Also available are different skins for this player.
The BS.Player™ 2.0 does not only play, but with the BS.MediaLibrary™ it also manages your multimedia content. You can sort the content in playlists, which enable you to work with files faster and more easily. Playlists may be created through the BS.MediaLibrary™ module or directly through the primary BS.Player™ 2.0 module.
Last but not least - BS.Player™ is a product for the world public so it is equipped with a treasury of subtitle options which enable the users to watch multimedia files in many of the world\'s languages.
Main features of BS.Player are:
* Sound Equalizer
* Fully skinnable windows (Media list, Play list, Equalizer)
* Bookmarks support (add, edit)
* Chapters support (create, move to, skip)
* Custom aspect ratios
* Multiple audio stream switching
* Frame capture (video to picture)
* Plugin support (Winamp DSP plugins and others)
* Multilingual interface
* Fast forward and fast rewind option
* Frame stepping (playback video one frame at a time)
* WinLIRC support (user defineable remote controllers)
* Support switching between multiple (different language) subtitles
* Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
* Support for multiple audio streams and switching between them
* Every action can also be assigned to WinLIRC button
* Playback of incomplete AVI files and locked files (files in use, files still downloading or recording)
* Command line support (for example \"bsplayer.exe movie.avi -fs\" will start playback of movie in full screen mode)
* Support a lot of subtitles formats (MicroDVD, SubRip, Subviewer...), custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency...
* BSI/INI files support and dynamic DirectShow filters loading (so everything can be burned on CD and played without installing anything)
* Almost every action can be assigned to user selected key (even two keys) and different keys can be assigned for full screen and windowed mode
* Support for all popular media formats (audio and video): divx, avi, mpeg 1, mpeg 2, xvid, 3ivx, ogm, matroska, asf, wmv, DV, m1v, m2v, Quicktime mov, mp4, mpv, QT, Real rm, SWF, vob, wav, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, ogg, aac, ac3, aif, ram, wma...
What does the BS.Player™ 2.0 Pro have to offer:
- Customizable Equalizer
- Support for Capture/Tuner devices
- Capture Video to file
- Integrated subtitle editor
- Network file buffering
- Improved subtitles
- Improved VMR9 support
- Technical email support
- DVD support (codecs required)
- Free one year subscription upgrade
Changes in BS.Player 2.26, December 24, 2007:
- fixed improperly functional CD-TEXT support
- fixed problems with \'Enqueue\', after enqueue playlist was reset to first item
- sometimes media library didn\'t add custom extensions, fixed
- Matroska files (MKV) can now also be played from uncompressed rar archives
- improved Vista and EVR support
- some other bug fixes and changes