File Hider 1.2
Made by [email protected]
File Types Supported:
Archive Types: Zip/Rar/7Z
Archives and Images can be merged in any combination.
File Types NOT Supported (Yet):
Images: Waaaay to many to list
Archive Types: GZ/TAR/BZ2
How To Use:
1. Run the File Hider 1.2 .bat file.
2. The script will see if you have a folder of your main drives root (C:\\) Named
FileHider. If there isnt one present, it will create one.
3. File Hider 1.2 will now open up the FileHider folder.
4. Place one archive file (Zip/Rar/Other) and one image file (Jpg/Tif/Png/Bmp/Gif)
in the folder.
5. Bring the script back into focus (click on it) and press any key to continue.
6. The script will merge your two files, opening up the merged image file in your
default image viewer. Once it is done it will display a dialog showing that your
files have been successfully merged. Press any key to close the .bat file.
now you can right click on the merged file, navigate to the Open With.. option
click Choose Program.. and navigate to your archiving program. The image file
will then open up, only as an archive file instead of an image!
7. Have fun with your hidden files!