FairUse Wizard v2.6 RETAIL
FairUse Wizard is a tool for converting your DVD-Video material into an XviD/DivX AVI.
• Easily create movies that will play on your standalone player with
the DivX and XviD codecs
• Use cutting edge technology with new codecs like the well-known
H264, VP7, or the ffVFW codec suite.
• Store several movies on a single DVD
• Protect your expensive DVD collection by letting the children use
a backup copy while the original discs stay in a safe place
• Encode tens of episodes of your favourite shows in only a few
• Let the wizard be your guide at every step of the conversion
• Encode up to two audio tracks so you can chose between original and
dubbed version at playback
• Preview subtitles on the preview screen during the encoding setup
- much better handling of some new discs
- fixed the end-of-movie-is-missing bug occuring with homemade discs
- fixed the iPod encoding final muxing error
- fixed the startup crash of the first 2.6 release made a few days ago
- Windows Vista compatibility under standard user account
- new cell commands interpreter for enhanced playback flow handling
- updated the internal XviD codec
- updated the internal x264 codec
- better handling of DivX codec
Just install - This is the full retail version.