To add new messages please Login
G DATA Internet Security 2008 - Retail torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 184.108.40.206. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
G DATA Internet Security 2008 - Retail
Go safe. Go safer. G DATA.
G DATA InternetSecurity 2008 now offers even more comprehensive protection: With improved virus detection, an expanded firewall which, among other things, was optimized for games and less system load, the best in test as rated by the German \"Stiftung Warentest\" continues to expand its role as a quality leader.
G DATA AntiVirus
* DoubleScan: best, award-winning virus detection
* OutbreakShield: Immediate protection against new viruses
* New Heuristics detects even more unknown viruses
* Improved protection vfrom viruses, worms, rootkits, spyware, dialers, Trojans, backdoors, and more.
* Virus blockers for e-mails and instant messaging
G DATA Personal Firewall
* Award-winning protection against attacks
* New optimization for games: Switches automatically to Autopilot for transparent firewall protection
* Easier to use, thanks to new rules
* Four levels of security, or expert mode
G DATA AntiSpam
* Expanded by language blocker: detects and blocks ten different e-mail languages as desired
G DATA Child Protection
* Individual user profiles, blocks offensive contents and more
* Keywort-Filter for full text search (extensible)
G DATA WebFilter / Data shredder
* Trace eraser and data shredder
* Blocks banners, pop-ups, Flash, Java / VB script, etc.
Updates / Upgrades
* Update detection every minute, software updates and upgrades are included for one year
* Award-winning virus detection improved yet again
* Quickest reaction to new virus attacks
* Firewall optimized for games: Autopilot allows transparent firewall protection during game sessions
* Spamfilter expanded by language blocker
* Noticeably less system load
Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows XP (as of SP2), or Windows 2000 (as of SP4)