To add new messages please Login
VSO ConvertXtoDVD 188.8.131.520 RC3 torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 184.108.40.206. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
VSO ConvertXtoDVD 220.127.116.110 [RC3]
ConvertXtoDVD (formerly DivXtoDVD) is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
- Supported video formats: DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, MOV, AVI, WMV, WMV HD, DV, and more...
- Supported sources: existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes
- Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, and more...
- Handles subtitles files (.SRT .SUB/IDX) with color and font selection, and supports tags (italic, bold)
- Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
- Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
- Create Automatic chapters or edit your owns
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
- Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats)
- Fast and quality encoder (typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie)
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Control of the conversion speed vs quality
- DVD Menu control (auto-start, loop etc)
- DVD Menu edition (background, fond, color)
- Customizable interface (themes, dockable windows)
- Multilingual support (available languages...)
- Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Changes in ConvertXtoDVD - 18.104.22.1680 (Public Beta build for VSO Forums):
solve issues with Burning SDK,
solve issues with subtitles embedded in Mkv,
solve issues with menu backgrounds
solve other minor issues
add more command line switches for best batch support
- 0001442: [Feature Request] final log sentence
- 0001448: [Feature Request] Disable burning by switch
- 0001550: [Suggestion] hide 16:9 display in menu text style editor
- 0001534: [Bug] Adding a jpg to title menu background, prompts that it also contains audio
- 0001553: [Bug] Background Menu / Custom Video Starting Times always starts at 00:00
- 0001546: [Suggestion] modify watermark in video
- 0001532: [Bug] v22.214.171.1246: Access violation trying to convert a specific .MKV file
- 0001539: [Bug] can\'t burn because filename ( unicode pb ? )
- 0001545: [Bug] old link not updated for \"_func/upgradeProduct/\"