To add new messages please Login
FlashFXP 3.6.0 Build 1240 Final Incl Working Key torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 22.214.171.124. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
FlashFXP 3.6.0 Build 1240 Final Incl Working Key
FlashFXP is a powerful and popular FTP & FXP Client loaded with features for the power user. FlashFXP has an intuitive and full featured user interface, allowing you to do all the common tasks with just a few clicks. It also support full drag & drop, so you can transfer files, synchronize folders, find files and schedule tasks with just one click. Using the FTP protocol, you can transfer files from remote servers to your computer, or even to another remote server. It makes it easy to update your Web site, download files from the company server, or even download files from the internet that always seem to fail using your Web browser. It allows you to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks, and more.
* Added 'Activate Synchronize Browsing on Connect' per-site option.
* Added -approvessl command line param, this is used for automation to always accept the SSL certifcate. Use with care.
* Added support for MLSD (machine formatted directory lists).
* Added support for UTF8 (iso-8859-1/Latin-1).
* Added parsing of host:port when pasting into the host field of the proxy dialog.
* Added drag/drop support between the local browser and external applications.
* Added Queue Parent of Selected to the right-click menu in the FTP Search Dialog.
* Added move to the right-click menu in the FTP File Search Dialog.
* Added new option "Only search within folders matching data range" to the Date tab of the FTP Search dialog.
* Added Details tab to the About box to display information reguarding your FlashFXP installation.
* On Windows XP and newer operating systems the file listing now uses a logical sort when alpha sorting. Sorting in FlashFXP should now match the Operating System's behavior.
* Double clicking on the SSL lock icon on the status bar will now show the SSL cert dialog.