To add new messages please Login
Acronis True Image Echo 9.5.8072 Enterprise Server w Universal Restore torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 22.214.171.124. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
Acronis True Image Echo 9.5.8072 Enterprise Server w Universal Restore
For disaster recovery and system migration in both physical and virtual environments, Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server delivers greater flexibility and value for networked Windows and Linux servers. Is server downtime costing you thousands of dollars an hour? Acronis® True Image Echo™ Enterprise Server is a comprehensive Windows and Linux server backup and disaster recovery solution that allows you to get back to business as quickly as possible, minimizing downtime.
Acronis® True Image Enterprise Server allows you 1) to create an exact Windows or Linux server disk image, including the operating system, databases, and applications; 2) to migrate your systems between any virtual and physical servers quickly and easily.
After a system crash, Acronis® True Image Enterprise Server allows you to perform the entire server restore just in minutes. Complete system restoration can be performed to an existing system as well as to a new system with different hardware or to a virtual server (requires Acronis Universal Restore add-on).
Acronis Management Console included in Acronis True Image Enterprise Server provides you a convenient way to manage backup jobs on multiple remote servers. Based on the exclusive Acronis Drive Snapshot technology, Acronis® True Image Echo Enterprise Server allows you to create a server disk backup image without interrupting server operations, providing 24 x 7 availability.
Software Development Kit:
• New! Acronis True Image SDK — we offer corporate customers a convenient way of managing data backup and recovery systems and disk management functionality from within your custom software applications.
• Acronis Backup Server — Ensure optimal usage of storage resources by allowing IT administrators to establish backup policies
• Acronis Group Server — Ease administration by viewing the status of all systems in the network
• Acronis Management Console — Deploy product to remote machines and manage backup tasks remotely
• Acronis True Image Windows Agent — Run backup and recovery tasks on remote Windows servers in your network
• Acronis True Image Linux Agent — Run backup and recovery tasks on remote Linux servers in your network
• Acronis True Image Enterprise Server Local Versions — Backup and recover a local system
• Acronis Universal Restore - Restore to different hardware and virtual servers (note: requires separate add-on license)
Product Features and Benefits:
• Restore the entire Windows or Linux servers in minutes after any unforeseen event
• Acronis Universal Restore — restore to different hardware or to a virtual server (note: requires separate add-on license)
• Centralized remote operations — Are even more convenient with the New Acronis Management Console
• New! VMware Consolidated Backup integration — reduce the load on your ESX server
• New! Backup image encryption
• New! Multi-volume snapshots — Permits you to back up data located on multiple volumes
• New! Convert image files to VMDK or VHD for instant virtualization — Supports major virtualization operating systems from VMware®, Microsoft®, SWsoft® and Parallels®
• New! Dynamic disk support
• New! Wider hardware compatibility — Including SAS drives, Wake on LAN, and tape libraries support
• New! Improved Scheduling and Notifications — Including event-driven backups, periodic backup validations, and schedule cloning
• Remote unattended restores with the Acronis bootable agent — Recover all systems in the network from a central location
• Modify images — Mount images in read/write mode and apply changes directly
• Boot from an image, using Acronis® Active Restore™ (a patent pending technology) — Decrease downtime by allowing systems to be used during a recovery
• Enhanced database support — Online backup of servers with the mission critical databases, such as Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and more
• Automatic image verification — Peace of mind by ensuring that images can be used for restoration
• Differential backups — Decrease the number of backups you manage
• Data backups, in addition to our traditional image backups
• Exclude files from backups — Capture only business data and saves space in storage archives
• Windows Event Log and SNMP support — Plug into your existing network monitoring application
• Custom scripts before/after backups — Facilitate compliance with company-wide backup policies
• Throttling to control hard disk write speed and network bandwidth usage — Minimize disruptions of business operations
• Create CDs with bootable images, PXE packages, and bootable recovery media ISOs — Eliminate the need to have separate recovery media and provide flexibility for application management