[img=http://s2.bilder-hosting.de/img/HZBRK.jpg]!!! Attention!!! - !!!Achtung!!! - !!!
Start of seeding will be 2006/21/07 at 09:00 o'clock or earlier if enough people are together!
Startzeit des Seedings ist der 21.07.2006 um 09:00 Uhr oder früher, wenn genug Leute zusammen sind!
First of all - congratulation - for the right choice )
To shorten the time until the next soundtrack of "The O.C." is going to be released (probably in november in Europe) or till season four will start at 11/2/2006 in the US,
I put this collection together. It will hopefully please you as well as it does to me. I think it is a great mixture of pop, rock, indi, country etc... like the other ones
and by the way it probably outstrips the actual series.
The following songs are a selection of "The O.C." season #3.
All of them are more or less (longer or shorter) played in the show beginning with episode #08 as you'll see below.
The songs between episode #01 and #07 were striked by myself because of overlaps with "Music From The O.C.: Mix 5"
Music From The O.C Mix 5 - 01 - The Subways - Rock And Roll Queen
Music From The O.C Mix 5 - 06 - Youth Group - Forever Young
It was pretty hard finding out what songs were the best and putting them in a right order.
So that's just a matter of taste! The sequence results in the chronicle order of the episodes.
I thought this would be the best, and as the final result was ready "for take-off" it fits quite well in the end.
On the left side, the number and the name of the episode is mentioned as well as the name of the song and its artist.
On the left side, you can read in which scene the song was played.
This time the compilation has been put together and will be shared by myself and not like "Music of the O.C. Mix 5 [Shared By HeimwerkerKing82][Unoffical]" just shared.
It is also not the original soundtrack [OST], but I think a good combination!
What else to say?
Music From The O.C.: Mix 6 [Shared By HeimwerkerKing82] [Unofficial]
e08 - The Game Plan:
- Nine Black Alps - Unsatisfied / Over breakfast, Ryan, Seth and Summer talk about which colleges they hope to attend
(238kbit (VBR), 7277 frames) and Marissa breaks the news that she doesn't plan to go to college.
e09 - The Disconnect:
- The 88 - Hard To Be You / Ryan, Seth & Marissa give Johnny a ride to his place before school.
(128kbit, approx. 5745 frames)
e10 - The Chrismukkah Bar Mitz-vahkkah:
-- -- / No songs, because of Christmas titles.
e11 - The Safe Harbor:
- Rogue Wave - California / This song plays as Ryan thanks Johnny on the beach, and leads into the 2006 class photo being taken, with Marissa.
(192kbit, approx. 9446 frames)
e12 - The Sister Act:
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Shuffle Your Feet / At the end of the episode when Johnny drives Kaitlin back home she wants him to stop the car and then she takes of her clothes
(275kbit (VBR), 6646 frames) and ...
e13 - The Pot Stirrer:
- Diefenbach - My Favourite Friend / This song plays at a club where Marissa runs into her sister and Johnny together.
(202kbit (VBR), 6969 frames)
- José Gonzalez - Stay In The Shade / Kaitlin's birthday party is being set up at Dr. Robert's house.
(216kbit (VBR), 5471 frames) Marissa helps set up while Kaitlin swims, and flirts with Johnny.
e14 - The Cliffhanger:
- Rock Kills Kid - Hide Away / This song plays as Chili tells Johnny he needs to confront Marissa.
(160kbit, approx. 9220 frames)
e15 - The Heavy Lifting:
- Rocky Votolato - White Daisy Passing / This song plays at the Valentines Day party when Justin and Kaitlin run into each other
(128kbit, approx. 7312 frames) and Seth gives Summer his note of confessions.
e16 - The Road Warrior:
- Living Things - Bom Bom Bom / This song first plays during the recap of the previous episode.
(160kbit, approx. 7141 frames) It plays again towards the middle of the episode while Ryan and Sadie are driving on a desert road.
- Boom Bip - The Matter (Of Our Discussion) / You hear this song when Ryan and Sadie are at a run down motel playing cards.
(192kbit, approx. 8770 frames)
e17 - The Journey:
- Cobra Verde - Waiting For A Girl Like You / This song plays at the end of the episode while Marissa & Volchok sit on a lifeguard tower having a drink.
(128kbit, approx. 9956 frames) Ryan and the others celebrate his birthday and Dr. Roberts and Julie leave for their trip.
e18 - The Undertow:
- Bettie Serveert - Lover I Don't Have To Love / You first hear this song while Marissa sits on the lifeguard tower thinking about calling Volchok.
(201kbit (VBR), 11212 frames) It plays for a second time when Marissa calls Summer, but she doesn't answer.
Again, it plays when Sadie walks out on her date with Ryan, dissappointed that he will be cutting it short to go see Jess.
Finally the song plays at the end of the episode where Seth and Summer, Ryan and Sadie
and Marissa and Volchok hook up with each other.[/img]e19 - The Secrets And Lies: / Unfortunatelly, there was no space left for a song from this episode [ CD = 80 Min ;( ]
But I can metion two good ones:
- Casiotone For The Painfully - Young Shields / Alone You hear this song at the Bait Shop when Marissa unsucessfully tries to buy a drink.
- Oceansize - Meredith / This song plays as Ryan gets Sadie to stay, and Marissa takes her first bump.
e20 - The Day After Tomorrow:
- Radiohead - Fog (Again) - Live Version / This song plays at the end of the episode.
(192kbit, approx. 5332 frames) A heartbroken Summer rips up her college collage and is consoled by Marissa.
Seth and Ryan sit silently in the pool house, defeated.
e21 - The Dawn Patrol:
- Sun Kil Moon - Tiny Cities Made Of Ashes / You hear this songs as Ryan leaves the Diner after inviting his mom to his graduation
(192kbit, approx. 7450 frames) and Seth sits in his room, lying in bed, staring at the ceiling.
- The Vines - Anysound / This song plays as Volchok and his rowdy friends wake Marissa up as she is sleeping at Volchok's pad.
(239kbit (VBR), 4423 frames)
e22 - The College Try:
- Ryan Adams - Night Birds / You first hear this song play during another party at Wes' house.
(170kbit (VBR), 8849 frames) Wes tells Marissa that he partied too hard during his freshman year causing his grades to suffer
and Marissa tells Wes how her family fell apart and that she got kicked out of school.
This song plays for a second time when Marissa is at Volchok's apartment while he is asleep and sees that he rented
"The Sound Of Music" DVD.
Marissa then climbs into bed to cuddle with Volchok.
e23 - The Party Favor:
- Syd Matters - To All Of You / You hear this song as Marissa and Summer look at an old photo with Seth and Ryan.
(192kbit, approx. 8036 frames) Then they go to the Cohen's house to take pre-prom photos.
Summer leaves Seth's confession napkin on Sandy's desk.
The song plays again at the end of the episode as Marissa sit alone drinking on the Pier,
Ryan and Theresa talk about the "new Marissa" and the "new Ryan", and then almost kiss.
e24 - The Man Of The Year:
- Tunng - The Pioneers / This different version of the previous song first plays as Ryan is driving Volchok to the hospital.
(128kbit, approx. 10180 frames) It plays for a second time as Volchok is brought into the hospital and Ryan is left to reflect in the parking lot.
This song plays again at the end of the episode as Seth is taken away from the Newport Bay Yacht Club in handcuffs by the police.
- The Vines - Spaceship / This song first plays after Seth finds Kirsten drunk and passed out.
(206kbit (VBR), 14051 frames) Seth tucks her into bed and cleans up after her.
This song plays for a second time when Kirsten goes into Seth's room to reconcile.
Seth is upset with Sandy still, but Kirsten convinces him to attend Sandy's "Man of the Year" ceremony.
e25 - The Graduates:
- Mojave 3 - Breaking the Ice / This song first plays as Summer, Taylor and Marissa are setting up for graduation and talking about Seth.
(192kbit, approx. 9422 frames) It plays for a second time as the graduating seniors are gathered in the student lounge, getting ready to start the ceremony.
You hear this song one more time as Ryan and Marissa join Seth and Summer at the end of the line of students, preparing to graduate.
- Imogen Heap - Speeding Cars / This song plays during the big graduation scene.
(192kbit, approx. 8118 frames) Names are called, diplomas are handed out. Taylor gives her big speech.
- Imogen Heap - Hallelujah / This song plays while Ryan and Marissa are on the road, saying goodbye.
(320kbit, approx. 7471 frames)
The Data..: Music From The O.C. Mix 6 - Unofficial
Size......: 106 MB (111.316.992 Bytes)
Total Time: 01:17:31
Bitrate...: Approx. & VBR between 128-320kbit (average: 192.86kbit)
00 - Music From The O.C. Mix 6 - Front - .jpg
00 - Music From The O.C. Mix 6 - Just A Few Notes - .txt
00 - Music From The O.C. Mix 6 - Music From The O.C. Mix6 - .m3u
01 - Nine Black Alps - Unsatisfied - 03:10 Min
02 - The 88 - Hard To Be You - 02:30 Min
03 - Rogue Wave - California - 04:06 Min
04 - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Shuffle Your Feet - 02:53 Min
05 - Diefenbach - My Favourite Friend - 03:02 Min
06 - José Gonzalez - Stay In The Shade - 02:22 Min
07 - Rock Kills Kid - Hide Away - 04:00 Min
08 - Rocky Votolato - White Daisy Passing - 03:11 Min
09 - Living Things - Bom Bom Bom - 03:06 Min
10 - Boom Bip - The Matter (Of Our Discussion) - 03:49 Min
11 - Cobra Verde - Waiting For A Girl Like You - 04:19 Min
12 - Bettie Serveert - Lover I Don't Have To Love - 04:52 Min
13 - Radiohead - Fog (Again) - Live Version - 02:19 Min
14 - Sun Kil Moon - Tiny Cities Made Of Ashes - 03:14 Min
15 - The Vines - Anysound - 01:55 Min
16 - Ryan Adams - Night Birds - 03:51 Min
17 - Syd Matters - To All Of You - 03:29 Min
18 - Tunng - The Pioneers - 04:25 Min
19 - The Vines - Spaceship - 06:07 Min
20 - Mojave 3 - Breaking the Ice - 04:05 Min
21 - Imogen Heap - Speeding Cars - 03:32 Min
22 - Imogen Heap - Hallelujah - 03:14 Min
At the end I have to apologize for my bad English, especially the grammar - hope you don't mind?! I think in the end everybody should have get the main message
For more stuff on The OC & the other soundtracks check: