To add new messages please Login
MetaProducts Offline Explorer Enterprise 4.4.2478 SR1 torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 220.127.116.11. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
Using Offline Explorer Enterprise, you candownload an unlimited number of your favorite Web, FTP, HTTPS, MMS, PNMand RTSP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing. OfflineExplorer Enterprise is the most sophisticated offline browser that alsohas many web development features to easily edit, view, browse orsearch your downloaded Web pages using its built-in browser.
Offline Explorer Enterprise combines the usability of Offline Explorer with the power of Offline Explorer Pro and adds:
* The ability to download up to 100 million URLs per Project;
* An OLE Automation interface to enable control from other applications;
* The ability to update Projects with deleted files.
Offline Explorer Enterprise is an ideal product for companies thatwant to have their own offline browsing solutions. We put all ourexperience - since January 1997 - in offline browsing into it.
Huge downloads possible
The enterprise edition was optimized to use as little memory aspossible during downloads. We redesigned the parsing queue and mapfiles format. Map files are no longer loaded in memory, but kept on thedisk. Offline Explorer Enterprise reads only the necessary map segmentsto display in the Project Map or to add new entries.
Map files now have an .mpx extension and are not compatible withother versions of Offline Explorer. Offline Explorer Enterpriseconverts old map files to the new format when necessary, but thereverse operation is not included. So, if you install Offline Exploreror Offline Explorer Pro over the Enterprise edition, some mapinformation might be lost. Projects and other files formats are thesame, so all settings, Projects and templates will be preserved.
Make your own offline browsing solution
OLE Automation opens Offline Explorer Enterprise to solutiondevelopers. It is now possible to write a program using Visual C++,Visual Basic, Delphi or another COM-compatible development environmentto start new downloads, manage Projects and process downloaded Websites via Offline Explorer.
Offline Explorer Enterprise provides full access to its folders,Projects and downloads. A complete help file on OLE Automation detailsis provided in the Content section.
Update Projects with deleted files
Now you can delete downloaded Project files and Offline ExplorerEnterprise will still be able to download only new or modified filesfrom the Web site.
The information about the files you remove is stored in a compact database.
For example, if you downloaded a collection of large PDF files thatwere burned on a CD, you can delete the files from your hard disk usingthe File | Delete | Only Project Files command. When you startdownloading the Project the next time, Offline Explorer Enterprise willdetermine if any of the deleted files have changed and download onlynew and updated files.
This feature saves space by preventing storage of duplicate files.
Offline browsing made easy
One of Offline Explorer Enterprise`s strengths is to allow you toselectively include or exclude individual servers, directories andfiles using keywords. It is known for its excellent user interface andas one of the fastest Web site downloaders available on the markettoday. Support of industry-standard technologies such as FTP, HTTPS,different proxy servers, Java and VB scripts, Java classes, CascadingStyle Sheets (CSS,) Macromedia Flash, XML/XSL/DTD,Table Of Contents(TOC,) Acrobat (PDF,) M3U, AAM files, RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM,) MSNetShow Channel (.NSC,) VRML (.WRL, .WRZ,) QuickTime (.MOV,) MMS, PNMand RTSP audio/video streams and cookies plus a built-in HTTP serverthat allows you to share downloaded files over an Intranet, makeOffline Explorer Enterprise the leader in offline browsing.
See how Offline Explorer Enterprise excels among other offline browsers.
The most significant new features:
* Background colors in the Log Window
* Multiple proxy servers support
* The ability to change Project icon
* Site Map preview
* The ability to publish Projects on MetaProducts site
* Better downloading and parsing speed
* Test of a URL against URL Filters
* Test of URL Substitution rules
* The ability to abort connections in the Connections Panel with a single-click
What's new in 4.4.2478 Service Release 1
* Improved Additional=ReuseFTP option support
* Improved Loaded column display
* Improved Connections Limit when using the Project context menu
* Added SkipExistingFiles= URLs field command
* Improved parsing complex APPLET tags
* Added first site IP address to the Project Statistics dialog
* Improved parsing scripts
* Improved parsing PDF files
* Improved MS IE integration when using context menu on pages offline
* Added keyboard shortcuts for Schedule Manager/Sequencer
* Added "Add to Sequencer" to the Project popup menu
* Added /S and /instdir= command line parameters for silent installation
* Added Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down shortcuts to the URL Substitutes window
* Bug Fix: Fixed downloading files with space symbols in names from some FTP sites
* Bug Fix: Fixed export to HTML Help with Contents
* Bug Fix: Fixed Cleanup dialog localization
* Bug Fix: Fixed getting application focus when redirecting the starting URL automatically
* Bug Fix: Fixed HTTP request for MP3 files
Read the README.txt file.
Crack + keygen must be used