This is the story of three gentle persons: Paul Rivers (Penn) an ailing mathematician lovelessly married to an English emigré (Gainsbourg), Christina Peck, an upper-middle-class suburban housewife, happily married and mother of two little girls, and Jack Jordan (Del Toro), an ex-convict who has found in his Christian faith the strength to raise a family. They will be brought together by a terrible accident that will change their lives. By the final frame, none of them will be the same as they will learn harsh truths about love, faith, courage, desire and guilt, and how chance can change our worlds irretrievably, forever.
Summary written by Miguel Cane ([email protected]
The lives of three people are drawn together when loving housewife Cristina Peck (Watts) is forced to suffer the loss of her husband Michael and their two daughters, killed in a hit-and-run by born-again ex-con Jack Jordan (Del Toro). Paul Rivers (Penn), a college professor dying of heart failure, becomes the recipient of Michael's transplanted heart and is drawn to Cristina out of the debt of life owed to her husband. Their connection affects irreparable change in the lives of all three, and through their experiences they will find hope, despair, and redemption.
Summary written by Gibborino
* VIDEO: [AVC] 576x304 24bpp 23.976 fps bitrate 352 avg.
* AUDIO: [AAC] 48000 Hz, 2 ch, 87.7 kbit avg.
* WHAT THE HELL IS MP4?! A good FAQ about MP4 container: http://shurl.org/mp4
* How about quality? see sample.mp4 file.
* More technical details about release? see release.info file.
* Why is it so small ? Because it is encoded in AVC(h264), which is even better than RealVideo (size vs. quality). If you are skeptic, see sample.mp4
* WTF?! It does not work! Try to use codec-pack from http://www.cccp-project.net/
* Is this movie for iPod? No, it uses MP4 container, but it has better quality and resolution than iPod movies.. (see sample)
* How can I convert it to iPod format? The simplest would be to add it to your iTunes library and then do 'Advanced:Convert selection for iPod'. You can also try software called "IMToo Ipod Video Converter"
* Where can I find your other releases? here: http://shurl.org/lidel-releases (you can also subscribe RSS at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lidel-torrents/ )
* What player you recommend? Well.. if you have configured system, in theory - any Personally, I use Mplayer (http://www.mplayerhq.hu/) under Linux (there are also Windows and OS X versions). Some of my friends use VLC (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/) (there are Windows, Linux, BeOs versions, and many more.)
Show your appreciation and keep this torrent alive by staying connected once you've finished downloading.