To add new messages please Login
Dnevnoy dozor (Day Watch) (2006) AVC AACliDEL torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 18.104.22.168. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
A man (Khabensky) who serves in the war between the forces of Light and Dark comes into possession of a device that can restore life to Moscow, which was nearly destroyed by an apocalyptic event.
VIDEO: [AVC] 656x288 24bpp 25.000 fps bitrate 352 avg.
AUDIO: [AAC] 48000 Hz, 2 ch, 87.0 kbit avg.
ENGLISH and POLISH SUBTITLES INCLUDED.
* WHAT THE HELL IS MP4?! A good FAQ about MP4 container: http://shurl.org/mp4
* How about quality? see sample.mp4 file.
* More technical details about release? see release.info file.
* Why is it so small ? Because it is encoded in AVC(h264), which is even better than RealVideo (size vs. quality). If you are skeptic, see sample.mp4
* WTF?! It does not work! Try to use codec-pack from http://www.cccp-project.net/
* Is this movie for iPod? No, it uses MP4 container, but it has better quality and resolution than iPod movies.. (see sample)
* How can I convert it to iPod format? The simplest would be to add it to your iTunes library and then do 'Advanced:Convert selection for iPod'. You can also try software called "IMToo Ipod Video Converter"
* Where can I find your other releases? here: http://shurl.org/lidel-releases (you can also subscribe RSS at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lidel-torrents/ )
* What player you recommend? Well.. if you have configured system, in theory - any Personally, I use Mplayer (http://www.mplayerhq.hu/) under Linux (there are also Windows and OS X versions). Some of my friends use VLC (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/) (there are Windows, Linux, BeOs versions, and many more.)
Show your appreciation and keep this torrent alive by staying connected once you've finished downloading.