To add new messages please Login
40 Days and 40 Nights (2002) AVC AAC liDEL torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 220.127.116.11. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
Nicole broke up with Matt months ago and is now engaged to someone else. He\'s very good-looking and has no trouble finding other lovers, but that doesn\'t help because he\'s still obsessed with wanting her back. Then he gets the inspiration that swearing off sex for Lent (all forms of sexual activity, even kissing or masturbation) will give him the perspective he needs. So of course a few days later he meets a woman and they fall in love. Now Matt sees his vow as a personal matter, and won\'t even tell her about it, but his friends think otherwise, and now the complications begin.
VIDEO: [AVC] 592x320 24bpp 23.976 fps bitrate 352 avg.
AUDIO: [AAC] 48000 Hz, 2 ch, 90.4 kbit avg.
9620e7d1ed49d2292074207a3e8c6a58 40 Days and 40 Nights (2002).mp4
* WHAT THE HELL IS MP4?! A good FAQ about MP4 container: http://shurl.org/mp4
* How about quality? see sample.mp4 file.
* More technical details about release? see release.info file.
* Why is it so small ? Because it is encoded in AVC(h264), which is even better than RealVideo (size vs. quality). If you are skeptic, see sample.mp4
* Is this movie for iPod? No, it uses MP4 container, but it has better quality and resolution than iPod movies.. (see sample)
* How can I convert it to iPod format? The simplest would be to add it to your iTunes library and then do \'Advanced:Convert selection for iPod\'. You can also try software called "IMToo Ipod Video Converter"
* How can i convert it to Xvid/Divx (AVI) to play it on my TVplayer? good tutorial is here: http://www.riverpast.com/en/support/tutorials/convert/mp4/avi.php
* Where can I find your other releases? here: http://shurl.org/lidel-releases (you can also subscribe RSS at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lidel-torrents/ )
* What player you recommend? Well.. if you have configured system, in theory - any Personally, I use Mplayer (http://www.mplayerhq.hu/) under Linux (there are also Windows and OS X versions). Some of my friends use VLC (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/) (there are Windows, Linux, BeOs versions, and many more.) Also, a lot of people has tried many media players, but they always come back to Media Player Classic:
* WTF?! It does not work! Do I need codec-pack?Try to use codec-pack from http://www.cccp-project.net/, or the DirectShow filter CoreAVC, a very fast H.264 decoder:
Show your appreciation and keep this torrent alive by staying connected once you\'ve finished downloading.