To add new messages please Login
angels with dirty faces 1938 DVD5 torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 184.108.40.206. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
Angels With Dirty Faces (1938)
# Genres: Crime, Drama
# Tagline: Sensational Human Drama... Terrific Thrills And Suspense!
# Plot Synopsis: Rocky Sullivan and Jerry Connolly were tough kids who grew up together in the toughest part of New York --- Hell\'s Kitchen. Early on, Rocky gets sent to reform school, where he learns how to be a first class criminal. Jerry, who had escaped from the law, goes straight and becomes a priest. As adults, they reunite in the old neighborhood: Jerry works with the kids who, like he and Rocky, could end up on either side of the law. Rocky has returned looking for a safe place to stay till he can get back into his old racketeering organization -- something that his old partner isn\'t anxious to have happen. Lots of rapid fire wisecracks, roughhousing and gunfire ensues.
# Actors: James Cagney, Pat O\'Brien, Humphrey Bogart, Ann Sheridan, George Bancroft, See more
# Directors: Michael Curtiz
# Format: Black & White, Closed-captioned, Dubbed, Full Screen, Subtitled, PAL
# Language: English, Spanish, German
# Region: Region 2
# Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
# Number of discs: 1
# Studio: Warner Home Video
# Run Time: 97 minutes
# DVD Features:
* Available Subtitles: English, Spanish, German
* Available Audio Tracks: English, Spanish, German (Dolby Digital 1.0)
* Commentary by: film historian Dana PolanUnknown Format
* Leonard Maltin Hosts Warner Night at the Movies 1938, with newsreel, musical short "Out Where the Stars Begin," cartoon "Porky and Daffy," and theatrical trailers
* New featurette: "Angels with Dirty Faces: Whaddya Hear? Whaddya Say?"
* Audio-only bonus: radio production with film\'s two stars