To add new messages please Login
AnyDVD 126.96.36.199 - *Final* / *Full* torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 188.8.131.52. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
AnyDVD 184.108.40.206 - *Final* / *Full*
AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the Windows operating system as well. With AnyDVD\'s help copy tools like CloneDVD, Pinnacle Instant Copy, InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy CSS protected Movies. You can remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. With the help of AnyDVD you can watch movies with non matching region codes with every DVD Player Software you like!
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent \'PC-friendly\'software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD. AnyDVD decrypts not just DVDs: AnyDVD allows you also to play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs!
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
- Works automatically in the background
- Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
- Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
- Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
- Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
- Decrypts \'on the fly\'
- Prevents automatic launching of \'PC-friendly\' software on video DVDs
- Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives
- Compatible with all DVD media
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
- Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
Changes in version 220.127.116.11; 2007 01 26 :
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: Added workaround for some drives (e.g. TSSTCORP DVD-ROM SH-D162C) where disc insertion was not always correctly detected by AnyDVD and decryption would not work.
- New: Added UDF 2.5 support to the UDF parser.
- New: AnyDVD status window shows larger volume names
- New: Recognizes HD-DVD video discs and correctly displays HD-DVD volume names
- Change: Increased the number of possible errors on one disc
- Change: Increased the number of possible sector and file replacements on one disc
- Fix: Removing Sony Arccos at the end of a title did sometimes caused a "Navigation Pack error" or could cause the title to disappear completely in elby CloneDVD.
- Fix: Short titles with read errors (Arccos) at the end of the file were not handled correctly (e.g., special features in "Mirrormask", Germany)
- Fix: Bug introduced in 18.104.22.168, disc recognition did not work correctly
- Fix: Bug introduced in 22.214.171.124, driver could switch into safe mode without reason
- Some minor fixes and improvements