To add new messages please Login
Das Experiment (2001) AVC AAC liDEL torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 220.127.116.11. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
The movie is based on the infamous "Stanford Prison Experiment" conducted in 1971. A makeshift prison is set up in a research lab, complete with cells, bars and surveillance cameras. For two weeks 20 male participants are hired to play prisoners and guards. The \'prisoners\' are locked up and have to follow seemingly mild rules, and the \'guards\' are told simply to retain order without using physical violence. Everybody is free to quit at any time, thereby forfeiting payment. In the beginning the mood between both groups is insecure and rather emphatic. But soon quarrels arise and the wardens employ ever more drastic sanctions to confirm their authority.
VIDEO: [AVC] 592x336 24bpp 25.000 fps bitrate 352 avg.
AUDIO: [AAC] 48000 Hz, 2 ch, 91.5 kbit avg.
ENGLISH SUBTITLES INCLUDED.
d6cd6100c786de0cd2e8dce0c00bab12 Das Experiment (2001).mp4
* WHAT THE HELL IS MP4?! A good FAQ about MP4 container: http://shurl.org/mp4
* How about quality? see sample.mp4 file.
* More technical details about release? see release.info file.
* Why is it so small ? Because it is encoded in AVC(h264), which is even better than RealVideo (size vs. quality). If you are skeptic, see sample.mp4
* Is this movie for iPod? No, it uses MP4 container, but it has better quality and resolution than iPod movies.. (see sample)
* How can I convert it to iPod format? The simplest would be to add it to your iTunes library and then do \'Advanced:Convert selection for iPod\'. You can also try software called "IMToo Ipod Video Converter"
* How can i convert it to Xvid/Divx (AVI) to play it on my TVplayer? good tutorial is here: http://www.riverpast.com/en/support/tutorials/convert/mp4/avi.php
* Where can I find your other releases? here: http://shurl.org/lidel-releases (you can also subscribe RSS at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/lidel-torrents/ )
* What player you recommend? Well.. if you have configured system, in theory - any Personally, I use Mplayer (http://www.mplayerhq.hu/) under Linux (there are also Windows and OS X versions). Some of my friends use VLC (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/) (there are Windows, Linux, BeOs versions, and many more.) Also, a lot of people has tried many media players, but they always come back to Media Player Classic:
* WTF?! It does not work! Do I need codec-pack?Try to use codec-pack from http://www.cccp-project.net/, or the DirectShow filter CoreAVC, a very fast H.264 decoder:
* Can You Reseed (release name here) ? NO. Sorry, but there are >100 releases, and I am only a human. Complain to the folks who disconnect after downloading
Show your appreciation and keep this torrent alive by staying connected once you\'ve finished downloading.