To add new messages please Login
RegSupreme Pro 1 7 0 409 torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 22.214.171.124. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
RegSupreme Pro 126.96.36.1999
RegSupreme Pro is a lightweight version of jv16 PowerTools, a Windows optimization and registry cleaning toolkit. The program allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click.
RegSupreme Pro contains a state-of-the-art registry cleaner and a broad range of other registry tools. Like said, RegSupreme Pro contains all the necessary tools for manual registry repair and maintenance. You can uninstall software, remove leftover registry entries from software you thought you had removed ages ago, edit or remove shell extensions and so on. The registry manager is your easy-to-use interface to the Windows' registry and you really don't have extensive knowledge of the registry to be able to use the program.
- Clean your computer's registry with one of the most advanced registry cleaner available today
- Find and remove hidden traces of installed software
- Manage which programs automatically start with Windows
- Uninstall or remove software from Windows' Add/Remove software list
- Remove operating system interface features you don't need
- Remove unneeded file types
- Remove unneeded shell extensions
- Remove items from Internet Explorer's context (right click) menu
- Modify Windows' Open With menu
- Automatic repair of found problems
- The multilingual user interface allows you to use the program in all major languages or to translate it into your own language very easily
- The automatic backup feature makes backups of everything the program removes or modifies
- Installed Software. This list contains the list of software found from various places inside the registry. It's very common that you find programs here that you thought you had removed ages ago.
- Starting Programs. This features shows you the list of all the programs that are automatically started from the registry when your computer starts. You can also add your own items to this list with the Add button.
- Uninstall Menu. By default this feature shows you exactly the same as Windows' own Uninstall menu shows (Control Panel > Add/Remove programs). But in addition to Add/Remove programs' features you can also remove obsolete items from this list. Notice that the Remove button just removes the software from this list and only the Uninstall button actually uninstalls it. For your own safety, you can uninstall only one software at the time.
- Registered File Types. This feature shows you all the registered file types, like that .txt files are text files and so on. It's very common that programs you remove from your computer leaves their file type registrations.
- New File shell ext. This feature shows you the list of files types you can create from right click > New menu. Note that if you still use the program which new file shell extension you wish to remove from the right click menu the program will most likely automatically recreate it the next time you use the program. For example WinZip and Adobe Photoshop behave this way.
- Shell Extensions. This list contains all the registered shell extensions. Shell extension means that program can register some file types for itself and define some operations with it. For example you can view a text file (.txt) with Notepad by double clicking such file and you can print the contents of a file by right clicking it and selecting print from the menu. Many times programs create a lot of unneeded shell extensions, you can remove all the shell extensions you think you won't be needing. Notice that you can also modify existing shell extensions with the Modify button.
- IE Context Menu. The list contains all the context menu tools of Internet Explorer. Context menu extensions are those additional tools which are shown in the right click menu when you right click anything on a web page using Internet Explorer. Some programs, such as FlashGet, create this kind of new entries.
- Open With... Menu. This feature shows you the list of programs Windows can show in the list it shows when you try to run a file of unknown file type. Note: This feature is only for Win2000 and XP operating systems, it will show only an empty list if used in other systems.
- Search with Menu. This feature shows you the list of items in Start Button > Search. You can remove all the items you don't need.