Version 0.50 - September 18th, 2007
A rom trimmer for Nintendo DS.
- Batch processing
- Recursive folder scanning
- Auto detection for Wifi games
- Auto detection of already trimmed games
- Extremely fast
- No install required. No .NET. It works from Windows95 to Vista and Linux with wine.
It works for all the currently known cards for DS:
- CycloDS Evo
- G6 etc..
New: Version 0.2: Scan inside ZIP files
New: Version 0.3: Drag&Drop support for files, zips, folders.
New: Version 0.4: Fix a bug with drag&drop not seeing upper case .NDS filenames
New: Version 0.41: Options are saved to registry.
New: Version 0.42: You can select the files to scan from the box
New: Version 0.43: Fixed a problem with some roms that are originally dumped in a wrong way. It should work with all now. If you had some roms with errors after trimming, please re-trim them now. Also added an expanded log window.
0.43b: small bug fix
0.44: It should be a lot faster now, specially when loading/saving to flash memory devices.
- RAR Support*: scan for roms inside of RAR files. Overwrite method preferred (it won’t delete the rar)
- Ultra-fast new overwrite method: use overwrite to trim roms in as low as 0.01 seconds.
- Move the window around by clicking anywhere on the listbox or empty window area. (EasyMove)
- It now remembers your Input and Output folders in the file dialogs
- Command line options: drag a folder to the exe to have it scanned on start-up automatically
- Option to stay Always On Top
- other minor fixes
* Note about rar: if you notice ‘unrar.dll’ in the program folder, you can delete it once you close the program.
- Recursive scan is always enabled
- Zip scan is only used if enabled
- Drop any kind of files, it will detect and only scan the right ones (nds,zip,folders)