To add new messages please Login
5StarGameCopy v126.96.36.199 + 5StarGameTuner torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 188.8.131.52. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
5star Game Tuner
5star Game Copy integrates several varied backup techniques into a single piece of software, which manages to copy even those discs that other programs simply cannot.
It can copy and/or emulate all major copy protection techniques, even the trickier methods such as VOB Protect CD, StarForce 1 & 2, the latest SafeDisc and Securecom up to version 5, as well as copying DVDs, including PS2 (the PSX 2 will require a modchip, however). With support for Dual-Layer and Double Layer DVDs.
5star Game Copy also offers and integrated copy protection scanner and support for the famous DPM, RMPS, and RAW Copy modes. Just one of its exclusive features is the integrated game launcher, allowing you to play copy-protected games without having the disc in the drive, and without modifying the game files at all, such as a "No CD" crack might.
Some other outstanding features include:
* An "Advanced Copy" dialog, which allows you to change or add files while in 1:1 (direct) copy mode.
* An integrated copy protection scanner.
* An Intelligent Copy Mechanism, including DPM Mode©, fast skipping of damaged sectors, EFM optimization to copy 'weak' sectors and RAW Copy Mode©.
* HideATIP, which prevents the game from detecting that the disc is a copy.
* Image splitting
* One included virtual drive, with wide support for an alternative third-party drive instead.
* Multiple Image Archiving: Since most discs are only really used during installation, a lot of space is wasted in storing them on the hard drive. With this feature, you can store several games on a single DVD as well as other files, such as updates/patches and serials, effortlessly. You can even launch or install directly from the archives!
* Windows 2000/XP
* 256 MB RAM
* Pentium compatible CPU
5star Game Tuner
Screenshot A free of charge thankyou for loyal customers and new friends as live cell therapy for the past 50 generation of aged computers: 5star GameTuner, optimization software for Windows, which aims at whipping your old PC into shape so that it can withstand (at least?) a few rounds of the current game hits - instead of throwing in the towel immediately.
The principle: although everywhere Microsoft's Windows operating system has become the standard platform for virtually all PC-computer games it is far from being optimized for exactly this application, true to the motto: who tries to suit everybody ... This means that in many cases the demanding entertainment products not only have to share processor capacity with superfluous background tasks, they also have to assign the power of graphic cards to animations that nobody can see - because they are playing the PC game.
This may be no problem for a brand new supercomputer from the game floor of Best Buy, CompUSA, Dell or whatever, for an older treasure it definitely is. And what a nuisance if one handed over the device to the offspring and time and again they knock on your door because with every somewhat current game the PC is brought to its knees.
Buerlecithin for aged computers
5star GameTuner configures Windows anew so that you have maximum computer capacity available for your games. This includes the de-activation of unnecessary background processes as well as the optimization of CPU and graphic card settings and by means of pings and lags a sharp eye is kept on the network performance. Storage utilization is given a complete overhaul, 3D-performance is optimized and the network throughput is sped up. Combined with numerous other details this does not make a crawler an Olympic athlete, yet one gets a reasonable racer so that in the end one has a great time playing where before one was frustrated.
* Storable user profile for quick restoration of individual settings
* Fast switch between standard PC-application (work) and PC-games (leisure time at last)
* Optimization of hard disk performance and cache access, of DirectX-, graphic card- and 3D-performance, of network and internet communication, Windows system services and various general settings
* Fully automatic optimization, no previous experience required
* Display of increase in performance
* Windows 95/98/2000/XP
* 256 MB RAM
* Pentium Processor