To add new messages please Login
Slysoft AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 184.108.40.206 Final torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 220.127.116.11. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
Slysoft AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 18.104.22.168 Final
AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the Windows operating system as well. With AnyDVD\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s help copy tools like CloneDVD, Pinnacle Instant Copy, InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy CSS protected Movies. You can remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. With the help of AnyDVD you can watch movies with non matching region codes with every DVD Player Software you like!
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'PC-friendly\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD. AnyDVD decrypts not just DVDs: AnyDVD allows you also to play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs!
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays
Supports over 30 languages.
Changes in 22.214.171.124 - 2007 -10 -28 :
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added support for some popular MKBv4 discs (e.g., \\\\\\\"Transformers\\\\\\\" HD DVD, US, \\\\\\\"Spiderman 1-3\\\\\\\" Blu-ray, US)
Note: Support for all MKBv4 discs will be added in a future release
- New (HD DVD): Added new option to automatically rename the XPL file with the highest number. This option is very helpful, as it allows PowerDVD Ultra to play back new HD DVD discs from Universal.
- New (Blu-ray): Added warning message, if disc is BD+ protected
- New: Added directory listing to the AnyDVD_Info file
- New: System info is now in separate file
- New: Added info about IDE controllers to AnyDVD_Info
- Fix: Integrity check could issue a false alarm on Windows 2000
- Fix (Blu-ray): \\\\\\\"Failed to send HostKey!\\\\\\\" error with some drives
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner could remove huge parts of a disc, because it thought they were never meant to be played (e.g., \\\\\\\"Lost Season 2\\\\\\\")
- Fix (DVD): AI Scanner problem with interleaved cells (e.g., \\\\\\\"Meet the Robinsons\\\\\\\", US)
- Fix (DVD): Playback problems with movie only copies of Arccos protected discs made with CloneDVD2 on some DVD player models (e.g., \\\\\\\"Saw 3\\\\\\\", US or \\\\\\\"Hostel 2\\\\\\\", UK) using AI Scanner
- Fix (DVD): CloneDVD2 error \\\\\\\"ifomodify\\\\\\\" with some Protect-X protected discs attempting a movie only copy (e.g., \\\\\\\"One Way\\\\\\\", Germany)
- Fix (DVD): On some discs, CSS decryption did not work properly, causing a PS18 error in CloneDVD / AnyDVD ripper
- Fix (DVD): \\\\\\\"IFOFormat 0\\\\\\\" error on some new copy protected discs
- Fix (DVD): \\\\\\\"CloneSpec 4\\\\\\\" error on some new copy protected discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages