To add new messages please Login
Becky! Internet Mail 2 42 00 torrent
Safety Recommendation: Download Torrents Anonymously!
Your IP Address is 188.8.131.52. Location is United States
strongly recommends using Trust.Zone VPN
to anonymize your torrenting. It's FREE!
HIDE ME NOW
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive interface. It is a powerful FTP-client for 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) for file uploading and downloading to and from your FTP site, server, or host. The program lets you transfer files and navigate among folders, Web sites, and your computer. This software enables you to perform multiple file transfers simultaneously. FileZilla is open source software distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. It has been designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible, while still being fast and reliable.
Features of FileZilla include the following:
* Easy to use
* Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
* Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, OSX and more
* Available in many languages
* Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
* Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
* Drag & drop support
* Configurable Speed limits
* Filename filters
* Network configuration wizard
* Ability to resume Uploads/Downloads (if the server supports it)
* Custom Commands
* Site Manager with folders
* Keep Alive system
* Timeout detection
* SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
* GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos
Changes in FileZilla 184.108.40.206 (2007-10-17):
- Fix issue with message log not working properly
Changes in FileZilla 3.0.2 (2007-10-17):
+ MSW: Added /user=all and /user=current options to installer
+ Experimental support for z/VM servers
- Fix typo in option handling code. Due to this, settings for date/time formatting have been reset.
- Fix performance problem if FileZilla gets started with message log hidden
- Work around possible race conditions in SFTP input thread leading to crashes
- MSW: Fix issue with installer where reboot after uninstalling previous version disrupted installation. Fix will only work if uninstalling 3.0.2 or greater.
- OSX: Use new icon